We cannot ship the following items:
- Alcohol content above 24%
- Zippo lighters
- Nail polish
- Stand-alone batteries or mobile battery chargers (Batteries within items are generally accepted but may require further paperwork. Please contact us when shipping such items.)
- Items restricted by trade laws such as Ivory or Python Skin (goods made from endangered animals)
- Airsoft guns
- Replica Weapons
- Credit Cards, bank statements, etc
- Laundry Detergent and other cleaning liquids
- Airpods/Earpods in charging cases (these are treated as stand-alone batteries)
Explosives and hazardous materials
Fireworks, firecrackers, ammunitions
Lighter fuel, paint, oil (and any items that may have contained these such as oil tanks for cars)
Fire extinguishers, aqualungs, dust removers (spray type), portable condensed oxygen, helium gas, gas stove burners for camping, gas for portable stoves, gas for lighters
Bleach, peroxidative agents, oxygen generators for personal use
Chloroform, insecticide transpirators (heat type)
Plutonium, radium, uranium, caesium
Narcotics and psychotropic substances or tobacco.
Live animals and plants
Plants including Fresh Fruit and Vegetables
Any item including soil/dirt
Country Specific Restrictions
It is your responsibility to ensure that the item you purchase can be imported to your country. If in doubt please contact your local customs service. We have included a few specific examples for restricted items based on country.
United States of America
Meat products including powdered and dried content are not permitted.
Australia and New Zealand
Natural products, seeds, wood or any items that would pose a biohazard are not permitted.