What is Package Forwarding?
Buying from Japan can be difficult, as many stores don't ship internationally and require customers to have a domestic shipping address. Blackship's package forwarding service gives you your own personal address in Japan so you can shop from thousands of Japanese stores and have the packages forwarded to you.
Our service is designed for individuals and businesses that can handle payment and any communication with Japanese stores directly. We then ship to your verified address. If you need help with a purchase you can use our sister buying service White Rabbit Express.
Please note we are not a drop-shipping service so we cannot ship to your customers on behalf of your business.
How to use Package Forwarding
1. Sign up and get your Blackship address. This will be your own personal address in Japan.
2. Shop any store in Japan and enter your Blackship address as your delivery address when you checkout. Ensure that all payments are completed when you check out as we cannot assist with cash on delivery, bank transfer or convenience store payments.
3. When we receive a package in your mailbox, you'll get an email notification.
4. Choose your customs value.
5. You can choose to consolidate multiple packages, or ship a single package. Our team will ensure that your package is fit for the international shipment before we send out the package.
6. Choose your shipping method (options will vary based on package weight, size and contents). All methods shown are estimated costs only based on the size and weight of your package and the cost may change slightly if we need to repack or consolidate items.
More detailed explanations for each step are available at the Blackship Support Center.