What are Blackship's service fees?
The total service fees for an individual package are displayed on the package detail view in your mailbox, accessible from your Blackship dashboard, and a list of all fees will be displayed before you finalize shipping a package. The payment will be processed after we ship your package.
In order for Blackship to send any package your way, we charge the following fees:
- Receiving fee: $1 USD for members on our Basic plan (less for those on our Rewards plan)
- Shipping fee: Based on the shipping carrier, package size, and destination country. A service fee is also included, please use our shipping calculator for an estimate.
Blackship offers a host of services for specific situations including:
- Consolidation: Combine multiple packages from the same or different stores into one
- Express Processing: Move your package to the front of the line and get it shipped out as quickly as possible
- Photo Requests: Take a photo of anything inside your package, including serial numbers and lottery codes
- Invoice Removal: Remove the invoice before shipping
- Discreet Packaging: Conceal items in a plastic pouch for privacy purposes
- Non Branding: Ship items in a box without Blackship branding
- Price Tag Removal: Remove price tags off of items
- Storage: Free storage up to 45 days
- Extra Padding: More bubble wrap and packing paper is included for extra safety
- Fragile Sticker: Tape with "Fragile" written on it will be added to your package
- Split: Split your items from one package into several packages. *NEW*
For an outline of our service fees, check out our pricing page which has them all summarized.